The Alpaca 45 is the overnight duffel with more brawn per ounce than any other. Small enough for overhead air travel, it makes a great carry-on addition to your expedition luggage. Backpack straps, an internal accessory compartment, and an ID window in the end pocket add convenience for trips both long and short.
• Padded backpack straps offer more comfortable transportation over long distances, and remove quickly via ladder-locks and girth hitches at the top and bottom
• The zippered end pocket on every bag features an internal sleeve with a water-resistant, semi-transparent monomesh window for a gear tag or business card
• A U-shaped zipper allows the entire top panel to open up for easy packing
• Lockable zippers with reflective pulls add security and easy acquisition in low light
• TPU-coated body with diamond-weave reinforcing threads for exceptional water and tear resistance
• Dual haul handles with hook-and-loop wrap for comfortable carry
• Daisy chain for easy attachment to yak or rack
Volume: 45 L
Access Point: Top
• Weight: 2.8 lbs.
Body Dimensions: 22.8″ x 11.8″ x 11.0″