Slightly less massive than its 120-L brother, the Alpaca 90 is nevertheless no slouch of a hauler. A ton of volume and super-tough construction mean it’ll take any load and any beating you can dish out. An internal divided mesh pocket organizes accessories for fast access, and removable backpack straps keep your hands free when you want to be.
• Padded backpack straps offer more comfortable transportation over long distances, and remove quickly via ladder-locks and girth hitches at the top and bottom
• The zippered end pocket on every bag features an internal sleeve with a water-resistant, semi-transparent monomesh window for a gear tag or business card
• A U-shaped zipper allows the entire top panel to open up for easy packing
• Lockable zippers with reflective pulls add security and easy acquisition in low light
• TPU-coated body with diamond-weave reinforcing threads for exceptional water and tear resistance
• Dual haul handles with hook-and-loop wrap for comfortable carry
• Daisy chain for easy attachment to yak or rack
Volume: 90 L
Access Point: Top
• Weight: 3.9 lbs.
Body Dimensions: 29.0″ x 14.6″ x 13.8″