Medical Kit .5
The Ultralight / Watertight Series features proprietary DryFlex™ bags for the ultimate in ultralight, waterproof storage. Ideal for the multi-sport athlete that refuses to be let down or weighed down by his or her gear. The Ultralight / Watertight .5 is perfect for one-to-two-day solo trips when an ultralight kit with enough supplies to treat common injuries is needed. Packaged in a rugged, yet lightweight silnylon bag with a DryFlex™ waterproof liner, the UL / WT .5 will stay dry in all elements. The silnylon bag is watertight and roomy enough to add other first aid and survival items and provides rugged protection for the DryFlex™ liner. Ideal for hiking, kayaking, backpacking, mountain biking and climbing.
- 2-Stage Waterproofing
- Inner DryFlex™ bags and outer seam-sealed siliconized nylon bag with water-resistant zipper.
- Clean and Close Wounds
- Antiseptic wipes and butterfly bandages for closing small wounds.
- Manage Pain and Illnesses
- A wide array of medications to treat pain, inflammation, and common allergies.
- Stabilize Fractures and Sprains
- Wraps and bandages to immobilize fractures and provide support.
- Stop Blisters Before they Start
- Die-cut Moleskin plus Skin Tac™ topical adhesive to protect against the hiker’s #1 injury.
- Easy Access Bandages™
- Fast and easy application and less contamination risk.
- Size: 5.5″ x 11″ x 1″
- Weight: 3.68 oz.
- Group Size: 1 Person
- Trip Duration: 1 – 2 Days
- Item #: 0125-0292
- Item Name: Ultralight & Watertight .5